The plugin Maximenu CK Mobile will transform your megamenu into a mobile application. Give a new look to your website for the visitors on tablet (iPad) or mobile phones.
Just publish the plugin and choose the module you want to use as main mobile menu in the options. Then you can choose the resolution limit to activate the mobile menu, and one of the two preinstalled themes.
Depending on the window resolution of the visitor the menu will take place at the top of the page :
Nomal menu preview
Mobile menu preview
Release notes :
Version 1.0.10 - 11/05/13
- fix an issue on the active link description (J!3)
- added option to show the logo in the mobile menu (J! 2.5 + J!3)
Version 1.0.9 - 25/02/13 :
- fix a js issue (J! 3.0 only)
Version 1.0.8 - 23/02/13 :
- fix issue on separator link
- fix issue on flatlist module
- added option to not show a link with "nomobileck" class
Version 1.0.7 - 16/01/13 :
- add option to not show the description in the link item
Version 1.0.6 - 27/12/12 :
- add meta tag to fix the scale at 1
- option to load the mobile menu in the module position
- fix an issue with the mobile_detec class
150 pages to learn how to create your own Joomla template from A to Z.
|Your cart is empty|