Slideshow CK can display your images or videos with nice effects. It is compatible with mobiles, resonsive design (adaptive width) and you can slide with your fingers on your mobile. You can easily manage the slide in the module options with a Drag & Drop interface.
Slideshow CK uses the Camera script from Pixedelic.
Demo of Slideshow CK
Using Slideshow CK
You can add your own slides with a Drag & Drop interface directly in the module administration. You can select an image to show for each slide and then add a link for each one too. For each slide you can choose to display a video, then you will select an image that will be used for the transition.
You can order your slides just by sliding them with Drag & Drop. Test the Responsive design by resizing your browser window, you will see the slideshow will adapt its width.
Options of the module Slideshow CK
You can define the styles with a specific interface to offer you the best ergonomy :
Other options :
List of features of the slideshow
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Kenburns effect available
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Display order normal or shuffle/random
- Load the images directly from a folder (needs the plugin Slideshow params)
- Open the links in a Lightbox, native Joomla! or Mediabox CK (needs the plugin Slideshow params)
- Compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
- Load automatically the images from your articles (needs the plugin Slideshow params)
- Load automatically the images from Flickr (needs the plugin Slideshow params)
- Add option to automatically link to the image itself for Lightbox (need the plugins params)
- Fix issue with Curl using Flickr
- Add effect option for Kenburns
- Add option to autoload images from Flickr
- Fix issue with existing thumbnails