Add an accordion menu to your Joomla website. Mootools effects, multiple options to open the submenus, and modules loading inside the menu.
Fonctionnalities of the menu Accordeon CK
- Mootools effects to open submenus (uses the default Joomla! library)
- Multiple use on the same page
- Description under each menu link
- Loading of other modules in the menu
- MVC structure
- Image display with or without text
- Unlimited levels
Demo of the menu Accordeon CK
The menu Accordeon CK is an advanced menu system that allows you to insert some descriptions for each menu link, to load any module in the menu structure, and display some image beside the text or just without any text.
Adding a description to the link of the menu
To add a description, you must put two vertical separators "||". You can add some description on any link item of the menu. Example :
Title of the link||Description of the link
Screenshot of the structure :
Adding a module in the menu
To load a module you just have to call it with its ID. You must create a 'separator' menu item and write in the title the call to the module. Example :
Screenshot of structure of the menu :
To find ID of the module to load, go to modules manager in your Joomla! website. The last column gives you the information.
TIPS: you can load the module in a fictive position (that doesn't exist in the template) just by typing the name (ici 'maximenuCK') in the field 'position' .
Parameters of the module
- Fix problem with the menu opening multiple times
- Fix php error when using an item with new window without navigation
- Fix css issue with active class if the base item is not set on current